Gambling Apps Using Apps for Real Money Gambling
Gambling Apps If you decide to pick mobile online gambling sites, your overall experience won’t be too different than betting or playing on your desktop computer or laptop.
Using native apps is slightly different, as you have to install additional software before you start gambling with real money. On the bright side, you get a slightly better user experience.
If that sounds appealing, here’s what you need to know about the main brands of phones and tablets.
Real Online Gambling Apps for iPhone
Let’s begin with iPhone gambling apps and what you need to do to install them.
They are only available in fully regulated markets such as the United Kingdom because you can only get them from the iOS App Store.
There are two ways to get gambling apps for iPhone.
The first one is to go to the store and simply search for what you’re looking for. The alternative is to visit the website of the gambling operator and use the links there.
Once you find the app, you have to download and install it. There are two paths from this point on.
- If You Already Have an Account: Simply log in and start playing.
- If You Don’t Have an Account: Open one by filling out the registration form that includes personal information, password, and other details.
At this point, you should be good to go. The steps apply to all legit gambling apps for iOS, so follow the same process on an iPad.
Gambling Apps Real Money Gambling Apps for Android
The situation is slightly more complicated when it comes to gambling apps for Android. You still have to download and install them, but there are several different ways to get there.
They are all relatively simple, so installing real gambling apps on your mobile phone or tablet won’t take more than a few minutes.
Not all of them are available in all countries and similar rules to iPhone apps apply. If online gambling is limited or not regulated clearly, you won’t find any apps in the corresponding app stores.
Some of the options below still work, so let’s check them out.
- Using an App Store: You can use the Amazon or Google app stores to download the gambling service you want. They are available only in certain countries, though, so that might not be possible.
- Direct Download: Another option is to download the Android gambling apps directly from the site of the sportsbook, casino, or poker room you want. Just go there and follow the instructions.
- Scanning a QR Code: One of the faster methods would be to scan a QR code. Usually, it’s available via the mobile gambling site you want to join, so use your browser to get there.
- Via a Text Message: You could also request a text message with a download link that will start the process as soon as you click on it.
Once you have the real money gambling apps installed on your Android device, you can log in or create your account to start playing.
Downloadable Apps vs. Mobile Gambling Sites
There are two main options when it comes to gambling on the go. You can pick a native app, as we already described in the previous section, or go for mobile gambling sites online.
There used to be a huge gap in the quality between the two before, but that’s no longer the case after the responsive sites caught up.
The overall experience is similar in terms of both available features and user interface.
Here’s what you get in both cases.
- Most Features of the Gambling Site: Mobile sportsbooks offer a full range of leagues and markets, while most casino games have been adapted to work on the go. You can also play poker cash games and tournaments with real money, although not all formats are available and there’s a limit to the number of tables you can open.
- Access to the Cashier Section: You can make a deposit or request a withdrawal from your phone or tablet at any given moment.
- Bonuses and Promotions: You can both claim and clear bonuses and promotions while using legit gambling apps.
- Contact the Staff: If you need assistance, you can always contact the customer support team of the gambling site or app.
In terms of differences, there really aren’t many noticeable ones. The downloadable apps are slightly better optimized for the device in question. On the negative side, you have to download, install, and update them.
The mobile gambling sites offer comparable quality and you don’t have to go through that hassle. The only slight downside with them is that you don’t have an icon on your desktop for quick access.
That can be fixed by bookmarking your chosen real money gambling apps. Here’s how to do that. How to Bookmark Gambling Apps for Android
- Open the gambling site using your browser.
- Open the menu from the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the “Add to Home Screen” option.
How to Bookmark Gambling Apps for iPad or iPhone
- Open Safari and visit the gambling site.
- Tap on the share icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Pick the “Add to Home Screen” feature.
Once you’re done, you will have access to your favorite real money gambling sites with a single tap.
Gambling Apps Tips for Safe Mobile Gambling
Even if you choose the right real money gambling apps, there are certain risks involved.
You can avoid those risks and protect your money by following a few easy steps that will keep you safe.
- Stick to Safe Gambling Apps: You only want to use legal gambling apps that have strong security measures in place and a good reputation. Our recommendations cover both criteria.
- Don’t Download Shady Files on Mobile: You should always stay away from unknown files to protect your phone from being hacked. That’s especially true for spammy emails from shady sources.
- Pick Safe Passwords: Going for passwords like “123456” or “qwerty” might be convenient, but the risk of losing your account and the money in it is simply not worth it.
- Keep Your Credentials Private: Don’t share your username and password with other people or even the best mobile apps for gambling online can’t protect you.
- Use Additional Antivirus Software: All mobile phones and tablets come with built-in protections, but it works much better on iPhones and iPads. If you are on a different device, most notably Android, you should install an additional antivirus app.
As you can see, none of the steps above requires anything exceptional.
Most of the hacks and thefts happen when people are careless, though. If you’re using apps where you can bet real money, make sure you follow our advice.
Gambling Apps How to Win Real Money on Gambling Apps
Now that you know the top-rated gambling apps and how to stay safe using them, it’s time to share some tips that will increase your chances to be profitable.
Naturally, the first step would be to join one of the real money gambling apps we have recommended for you.
Here are our other tips on how to win real money on gambling apps.
Gambling Apps Leverage Bonuses and Promotions
You should always take full advantage of the bonuses and promotions at your disposal. You can start by claiming your welcome package that’s usually worth hundreds or even thousands of dollars.
Once you’re done with that, you can find the following promotions at most apps you can gamble on.
- Reload Bonuses: The best gambling apps are more than willing to give you extra cash on every deposit you make.
- VIP Clubs/Loyalty Programs: The best casino and poker apps are happy to reward their active customers by giving them various gifts like bonuses, real cash, phones and tablets, and even excursions.
- Free Spins: The top apps for casino gambling often promote certain slots by offering free spins on them.
- Leaderboards: Many casinos and poker apps online launch regular leaderboards with excellent prizes that often have no strings attached.
- Enhanced Odds: The best sports apps run enhanced odds promos and you can find excellent prices on selected markets for a limited time.
That’s only the tip of the iceberg. The top-rated gambling apps online have many other deals, no matter what type of gambling you prefer.
Some of them are even exclusive for mobile play, so make sure to keep your eyes open when using the best gambling apps to win real money.
Tips for Sports Betting on Mobile
If betting on sports is your choice, there’s a lot you can do to enhance your chances to win money in the long run.
We already covered bonuses and promotions, and the following tips can also help you. Check the Odds RegularlyArguably the best thing about using sportsbook apps with real cash is that you have access to the odds at any given moment. You should take full advantage by following how the prices are moving and picking the best time to place your wagers. Don’t Rush Your WagersOnce you see a good price, it’s essential to make sure that you’re not missing anything. A quick check for injuries, suspensions or any other major news on top of the research you already made beforehand should be enough to avoid big mistakes. Use Real Money Betting AppsGetting the highest odds and best lines available is pivotal. That’s why using multiple apps for sports betting is the key to success. Even the slightest difference counts after a large number of wagers, not to mention that you have access to even more bonuses and promotions. Follow Your Bets and Use Cash out many of the top mobile bookmakers offer the Cash Out feature and it can be a powerful tool. It gives you more control over your wagers, so make sure to follow the events and use Cash Out to reduce your losses or secure your profits. Please don’t overdo it, though, because the bookmakers apply margin every time you settle a wager before the event is finished.
Tips for Using Online Casino Apps
Many people are looking for casino gambling apps because they are so much fun. The problem with them is the house edge that puts you at a disadvantage.
You can’t make money consistently, but you can get lucky and win now and then. You could also improve your chances if you play it smart. The following tips can help. Pick Casino Games With a Low House EdgeNo matter what type of casino games you want to play, there’s almost always an option that has a significantly lower house edge. If you want mobile card games, pick blackjack. If you prefer roulette, go for French or at least European roulette. Look for slots with a high RTP. The point is, stick to casino games where you’re not being ripped off. Be Careful With PromosYou should always read the small print of the bonuses and promotions you are about to claim. For example, if you want to play blackjack, make sure that bets on the game count towards the wagering requirements, or you might be forced to play other games. Go on Bonus HuntingThe most valuable casino promotions available on mobile are the welcome bonuses of the online gambling apps. That’s why we recommend you to try more than one mobile casino and grab a few of them to boost your bankroll. Try the Games for free there are plenty of free gambling apps and mobile casinos with virtual money that you can try to find the games that suit you best. Even the real cash apps offer a free version of many of their products, so use that to your advantage and discover the options that are the most exciting for you. You can also test different strategies without risking anything.
Strategies for Playing Poker on Mobile
Playing poker on the go with real money is probably the trickiest gambling option available. It’s the only one where you face other people, and you could be at a disadvantage if you’re on your phone and they are using a computer or laptop.
You should be extra careful if you want to win cash, and the following tips can help. Don’t Play on More Than Two TablesYou can’t observe multiple tables when you play poker on a mobile device and that’s of crucial importance. Your ability to assess your opponents is hindered unless you stick to one or two tables only. Beware of Tough Cash GamesMany people playing cash games nowadays use additional software to track their opponents and find any extra edge they can. Since you can’t do that on mobile, you are once again at a disadvantage. You might be confident in your ability to beat any table at a certain level with some extra help, but you might be a losing player without it. That’s why you should stay away from tables that don’t include at least one or two weak opponents. Make Sure You Have Enough BatteryThat might sound like a silly problem, but it could be a disaster if you enter a tournament and your device dies just when you enter the late stages. Try to figure out how long your session will be before you start playing, and be sure that you have enough battery or that you can recharge at any given moment. Avoid Free Poker GamesThere’s nothing wrong with learning the rules using free poker apps, but you should never try to build a strategy there. The games you will find have nothing to do with the real deal, so you might get the wrong impression of your skills. It is better to start with the lowest limits possible once you know how to play the game and build from there.
Mobile Gambling Apps FAQ：
That depends on what you are looking for. We have lists of top gambling apps for sports betting, casino games, and poker, so make sure to check them out and find the one that suits you best.
That depends on your country, but the rule of the thumb is that if real money gambling sites online are legal where you live, gambling apps are legal too.
Are Online Gambling Apps for Real Money Safe?
That depends on the type of games you’re playing. If you go for slots or other products that include a lot of graphics and animations, the data consumption is not insignificant. Sports betting and poker require less memory.
Yes, if you already have an account for the desktop version, you can use the real money gambling apps with the same credentials.
The best gambling apps for real cash offer a good number of payment options such as credit and debit cards, Bitcoin and other crypto, e-wallets, wire transfers, prepaid cards, and more. The exact list depends on your country of residence and the gambling app you join.
There are two main options here. The first one is to find a native gambling app, download, and install it. You can then open it, create an account, make a real money deposit, and start playing. You could also simply visit one of the money gambling sites online from your browser and do the same.
All of the best gambling apps, such as our recommended options will pay you real cash if you get lucky and win using their products.
Native Android apps for gambling might be forbidden in the apps stores for certain countries, but you can always use mobile gambling sites or download the app directly from the sportsbook, casino, or poker room you want to use.
Depends on your country. Native apps are available in regions where online gambling is clearly regulated, but they might be prohibited in other areas. Most online gambling sites can be opened on iOS, though.
Yes, you can win real cash if you get lucky when using good gambling apps or if you become very good at sports betting or online poker. However, most people lose money in the long run.
Both iOS and Android devices, as well as the mobile gambling apps themselves, come with multiple layers of protection. And yet, joining public networks that don’t require passwords might be risky, so you should be careful.