Beta Cryptocurrency Gambling Sites for Betting
Beta Cryptocurrency Betting Sites One of the most popular ways to gamble online with cryptocurrency is to bet on sports.
Here are just a few of them.
- Large bonuses for betting with crypto online
- Fast payments for cryptocurrency withdrawals
- Excellent range of sports and betting options
- Competitive odds and lines
- Mobile betting via crypto gambling apps
It does not just a sport you can bet on either. You’ll find all kinds of other betting markets at these cryptocurrency online gambling sites.
You can wager real money on political events, esports, reality TV shows, and much more. You’ll never be short of something to bet on, whatever the time of year.
How to Gamble Online With Cryptocurrencies
Let’s take a more detailed at how online crypto gambling works, starting with the different options at your disposal.
Beta Cryptocurrency Betting Sites Which Cryptos Can You Gamble With?
Most people have heard about Bitcoin by now, and it remains the most popular cryptocurrency by quite some distance. All of the top crypto gambling websites accept BTC.
It’s not your only option, though. Several other cryptocurrencies can be used for real money online gambling.
Here’s what you need to know about Bitcoin and its alternatives.
|Cryptocurrency||Key Details||Year Launched|
|Bitcoin||The biggest and most expensive virtual currency is used widely, not only in crypto gambling online.||2009|
|Ethereum||The sophisticated Ethereum blockchain is used by many modern crypto projects and that has helped the coin rise in status.||2015|
|Bitcoin Cash||Bitcoin Cash was born after a Bitcoin fork in 2017 and has become very popular since.||2017|
|Litecoin||Litecoin was created as a Bitcoin alternative early on and has developed well.||2011|
|Stellar||Stellar’s transactions are simpler and faster compared to other coins in the crypto world.||2014|
|Ripple||Ripple has been backed by various mainstream financial institutions since its inception.||2012|
As not every top crypto gambling site accepts all the different coins, we’ve compiled rankings of the best sites for each of the most popular cryptocurrencies.
Beta Cryptocurrency Betting Sites Getting Started With Crypto Online Gambling
The whole process of gambling online with cryptocurrencies is fairly simple.
Let’s take a look at all the steps you’ll have to go through. Create a Crypto WalletThe first step is to create your own cryptocurrency wallet. There are different options here and we suggest you find one that supports multiple currencies and is secure. The top crypto gambling sites can accept deposits from most wallets. Buy CryptocurrencyPicking Bitcoin is probably the best option for when you first start online gambling with crypto, but you could go for one of the alternatives too. The easiest way to purchase digital currency is to use a credit card. Join a Crypto Gambling SiteDecide on what type of gambling you want to do and any other preferences you have, and join the best crypto site that fits your needs. At least one of our top-rated cryptocurrency gambling sites should be suitable. Make Your Cryptocurrency DepositThe process of depositing crypto to gamble online is relatively easy. The site will share an address with you and you should send the money there from your wallet. The transaction is usually instant. Cash Out Your WinningsIf you get lucky or play it smart and win money from online gambling with crypto, you will need to withdraw your profits. Go to the cashier section of the site or app and request a payout. You’ll usually be paid pretty quickly.
As you can see, gambling with crypto online is not too complicated and you should be able to get used to it quite fast.
If you do have any issues, all of the top sites and apps for cryptocurrency gambling have customer support staff available. They’re there to help you if you need it.
Beta Cryptocurrency Betting Sites Pros and Cons of Using Crypto for Online Betting
Now that you know HOW to gamble online with cryptocurrency, the question is SHOULD you?
US gamblers should definitely consider using cryptos for their online betting and gaming. It’s just so much better than the other payment methods using traditional currency.
But it’s not only for those living in the USA. There are some benefits to gambling online with cryptocurrencies that apply wherever you live.
To help you decide if crypto gambling is for you, let’s take a look at the pros and cons.
ADVANTAGES OF GAMBLING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCIES
- Fast payments. Using crypto is one of the fastest ways to withdraw your online gambling profits.
- Low fees. You can enjoy low or no fees at all if you decide to deposit using BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, or another popular cryptocurrency.
- Flexible limits. The highest and the lowest accepted deposits by most gambling sites and apps are via crypto. You can usually start from the $10-20 and go all the way to thousands of dollars.
- Extra promotions. The costs of operating with crypto are low, so many gambling websites that accept cryptocurrencies encourage their customers to use them by offering extra bonuses and promotions.
- Easy to move your bankroll. Using multiple apps and gambling sites with crypto is much easier because of the fast payouts and the low fees.
The upsides of using Bitcoin and other cryptos to gamble on the internet are clear.
It doesn’t matter what form of gambling you enjoy, or how much you gamble, there’s a strong case for cryptocurrencies being your best option.
If you gamble for high stakes, it’s almost a no-brainer.
Naturally, there are downsides as well. Before you invest your money in cryptocurrencies and start gambling with them, make sure you’re aware of the drawbacks.
Here are the main ones.
DISADVANTAGES OF GAMBLING WITH BETA CRYPTOCURRENCIES
- Volatile price. The price of most cryptocurrencies is jumping around all the time and that affects the value of your coins.
- Managing cryptos can be complicated. Bitcoin and other cryptos have gone a long way in this regard, but they are still not as easy to manage as the traditional currency.
- Risk of hackers. The crypto world is still full of hackers and people who are looking to steal your money. While most wallets and crypto gambling websites have solid measures, there is a risk.
While we feel that the advantages definitely outweigh the disadvantages, you have to consider the downsides of internet gambling with crypto before getting started.
If you feel comfortable with the potential issues that come from crypto gambling online, remember that you don’t have to dive in with thousands of dollars.
You can start using online gambling sites accepting cryptocurrencies using relatively small amounts of cash.
Crypto-Only Gambling Sites vs. Traditional Sites
There are two main types of online gambling sites that work with cryptocurrencies.
- Crypto-only gambling platforms that don’t accept other currencies.
- Traditional gambling websites that have started accepting BTC and other coins at some point.
Both options have their merits, and you’re not limited to one or the other.
We’ll compare the two for you, though, to help you decide which might be better for you.
Gambling Sites That Work Only with Crypto
First in line are the gambling sites that accept cryptocurrencies and nothing else. You can ONLY make deposits and withdrawals using a digital asset like Bitcoin.
This seems restrictive but actually leads to certain positives.
These online crypto gambling operators usually don’t ask for verification and some won’t even ask for your name.
You can stay private and enjoy poker, cryptocurrency betting, and casino games from many countries that are usually restrictive when it comes to online gambling.
There’s another benefit here, as some of the games have another layer of protection when it comes to fair play.
The so-called “provably fair” approach uses the power of the different blockchains to make sure that the outcomes are truly random and can’t be hacked or manipulated in any way.
On the downside, the quality of crypto-only gambling sites is usually a little lower than the traditional sites.
The number of games at crypto online casinos is limited, there’s not much traffic on the poker tables, and the overall experience is slightly worse.
Tips for Gambling Online with Beta Cryptocurrency
Before you start using gambling websites accepting crypto, we have some tips you should read.
These will help improve your cryptocurrency online gambling experience and even increase your chances of winning money.
Stick to the Most Popular Coins
There are so many cryptocurrencies out there nowadays that can be confusing.
The best cryptocurrency gambling sites are adding more and more of them to their platforms, but we recommend sticking to the mainstream options like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash.
Here are the main reasons why they are the best choice for gambling online with crypto.
- Higher volumes – You can exchange your crypto for fiat faster.
- More wallets work with them – Pretty much every crypto wallet works with the likes of Bitcoin and Ethereum, so you can find a suitable one with ease.
- Lower chance of extension – We’ve seen some cryptocurrencies go to zero. The danger is much lower if you pick one that has been around for longer.
- Better security – The mainstream wallets have proven that they are safe if you follow basic guidelines.
- Accepted everywhere – The more popular a cryptocurrency is, the more gambling sites on the internet will accept it.
You can always try your luck with smaller coins, but we really don’t advise it.
Keep Your Bankroll in a Stable Coin
One of the biggest problems with online crypto gambling is that the price of most currencies is very volatile. You might withdraw some cash and lose a lot of value if the rate is currently down.
There’s a relatively simple way to mitigate the risks by keeping most of your bankroll outside of the crypto online gambling sites and in a stable coin.
Most wallets offer some sort of solution that will allow you to maintain the value of your money.
Be Extra Careful With Security
We already mentioned how one of the downsides of gambling with crypto on the internet is the large number of threats.
You should stay extra careful and follow all best practices for protecting your money, such as the following.
- Use secure passwords
- Don’t share your credentials with anyone
- Don’t log in from unknown networks
- Don’t open shady links or download suspicious files
- Use two-factor authentication whenever possible
- Keep your mobile device logged out of cryptocurrency gambling apps when you’re not using them.
Simply put, you should use your common sense and take advantage of all security measures at your disposal when you gamble with crypto online.
Don’t put yourself at any more risk than is necessary.
Beta Cryptocurrency Betting Sites Keep Your Eyes Open for Special Offers
Most crypto online gambling sites love it when their customers use Bitcoin, Ethereum, and similar options. This is because the transaction costs these sites incur are lower.
As such, they often actively promote cryptocurrencies by adding cashback, bonuses, and other promos. Whether you’re sports betting with cryptocurrency or playing casino games with crypto, there’ll be some appealing offers.
You should regularly check the promotions page of the crypto gambling websites you use and your email, so you don’t miss out on good opportunities for extra value.